Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Command & Conquer 3 - VIDEOS! (recorded by yours truly)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Command & Conquer 3 - VIDEOS! (recorded by yours truly)

    Hey guys, sorry to make another C&C 3 thread, but since the demo is now out and I've been playing it for myself, I just figured I'd make a few videos that could possibly open some eyes and allow people to see what this game is like, how it plays, what it looks like, etc. etc.

    The videos are all on YouTube so you don't have to worry about having to download them or anything like that.

    I will try to keep this thread updated with new videos. These are just videos from "Skirmish," but I will eventually try to capture some video of the single-player missions and cutscenes that include many popular actors.

    BASIC BASE/UNIT CONSTRUCTION + VISUALS; NO COMBAT
    [nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz-0eCLDJGA[/nomedia]

    *COMPLETE* MATCH VERSUS EASY AI + EXCLUSIVE CHUBZ COMMENTARY THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE VIDEO!
    PART 1 - [nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pJByvTYU3o[/nomedia]
    PART 2 - [nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv6W7s6cdMQ[/nomedia]


    Feel free to ask any questions.
    Officially retired

  2. #2
    Inactive Member FIGHT'N HOKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2007
    Posts
    198
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Command & Conquer 3 - VIDEOS! (recorded by yours truly)

    VERY COOL!

    ENJOY THE WALK THROUGH WITH YOU TALKING AS WELL! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
    [img]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l240/dj_rizen/clinch_mountain_banner.png[/img]
    [url]http://s8.zetaboards.com/Clinch_Mtn_District/index/[/url]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Command & Conquer 3 - VIDEOS! (recorded by yours truly)

    Sweet, a reply! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    Glad you liked them though. If I didn't hate my voice/accent so much, I'd make more of these types of videos.

    My goal (whenever I get time) is to record an entire match against Medium AI, which becomes pretty challenging. Hard AI gets to be a pain in the .. you know, and Brutal AI is .. well, I'll just leave it at that.

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •